Monday, August 8, 2011

2 weeks and growing!

Harrison had his 2 week appointment today.  He is a growing boy- weighing in at 8.9lbs and 20in long!  The doc said everything looked great.  He got his little heel pricked, but he took it like a champ!  He probably took it better than his Mommy and Daddy would've :-) 

A few tidbits about our Lil' Man...
- LOVES to swing!
- Enjoys playing on the floor.
- Very observant.
- Likes to push up on our shoulders and look around when he's supposed to be burping :-)
- On average sleeps in 3 hours at a time.
- Eats like crazy!
- Not a fan of getting his clothes changed.
- Car rides calm him.  (I have a feeling he's going to be like Tim and I and sleep when he gets in a car.)

Playing on the floor

Hanging out in the bouncer

I also got a good report from my doctor today.  The recovery process has been much easier than I ever expected.  And, boy is it nice to almost be back to feeling like my normal self again!

Tim and I are adjusting to being parents.  I feel like we are starting to get into somewhat of a routine.  We don't get much sleep, but we wouldn't change it for anything!  We try to sneak in a nap whenever possible :-) 

Dusty is also adjusting to Harrison being here...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kim and Tim!! Harrison is a doll...I know ya'll are over the moon! :-)

    ReplyDelete