Sunday, November 27, 2011

Shopping, cereal, and Dusty

Saturday we decided to brave the crowds and do some Christmas shopping.  So, we bundled Harrison up and went to Target, Toys 'R' Us, and Academy.  He wasn't too sure about the cold wind or his hat. 


Friday, the doctor said he could start eating some cereal, so we gave brown rice cereal a shot.  He wasn't too sure about it at first, but I think he liked it.  I'm pretty sure more ended up on his bib than in his mouth though. 

"I'll do it, Mom."

"I don't know about this."

"Hey, that's not too bad!"

This morning Harrison hung out with Dusty for a little while.  He always watches Dusty, but Dusty doesn't usually let him get too close.  He grabbed his tail a couple times, and surprisingly, Dusty was nice.  After about 3 minutes, Dusty had enough and left.  I have a feeling over the next several months Dusty will be bothered more and more ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment