Thursday, January 24, 2013

25 weeks down, 15 to go

Monday marked 25 weeks into this pregnancy.  Currently Kinley is about 13.5 inches and 1.5lbs.  We had a our monthly appointment yesterday.  Everything is right on schedule.  She has a good, strong heartbeat and my tummy is measuring right as it should be.  My gestational diabetes screening will be in a couple weeks.  I don't look forward to that nasty drink.  Next month will be my last monthly appointment, and then I start going every 2 weeks!  These last 15 weeks are going to go FAST! 

I'm feeling good most of the time, and my energy is back for the most part.  I'm at the tail end of a pretty yucky cold, but thankfully I'm feeling much better.  Heartburn and getting comfy at night are pretty much my only complaints at the moment.  I have a feeling Kinley might be active like Harrison.  I feel her moving ALL the time just like I did with him!

We are planning to start working on the nursery this weekend.  This requires cleaning out our guest bedroom and putting the stuff into storage.  We're hoping to make a decision on nursery furniture and get it ordered sometime in the next week or so.  Once the furniture comes in, the decorating process will begin!  I'm looking forward to decorating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment