Monday, April 8, 2013

36/37 weeks!

Poor Kinley. I haven't been near as good about updating on her as I was with Harrison.

The end is in sight! We are currently less that 4 weeks from my due date! These days I'm feeling pretty darn pregnant. I'm ready for her to be here, but I'm hoping she holds off just a little longer.

I have just recently gotten over 2 weeks of a terrible cold or sinus infection of some sort. Other than that, I'm dealing with the normal, annoying pregnancy symptoms- heartburn, aches and pains, swelling (although, it hasn't been near what it was when I was prego with Harrison), Braxton Hicks, etc.

I'm currently going to the doc every Wednesday. My blood pressure has been great! (Another difference from pregnancy with Harrison.). My weight gain has been fine, a little more than with H, but no concerns. I'm still measuring normal, and Kinley's heartbeat has been nice and strong.

The nursery is still coming together. Being sick really put me behind schedule on that. I've told myself as long as she has a place to sleep, it won't matter if her room is completely finished by the time she gets here. She won't know the difference.

We've been talking to Harrison about Kinley's arrival, but I know he doesn't really understand. He knows she's in my tummy, but that's about it. I fully expect some jealousy issues, but I'm hoping it won't take him too long to enjoy having her around!

Hopefully not too much longer and I'll have a post introducing Miss Kinley Madison!!

No comments:

Post a Comment