Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Kinley- 2 weeks

One of these days I'll get caught up on the blogs...

Kinley turned 2 weeks old last Monday.  She had her 2 week checkup that morning, so I dropped Harrison off at Mama C's while we went to the doctor.  Everything looked great!  She is growing right on track!  She got her heel pricked, but since she was eating at the time, I don't think she even noticed.  Tough little girl. 

Kinley's latest...
-She's sleeping 2.5-3 hr stretches. 
-She eats really well.
-She does a pretty good job of holding her head up. 
-She's starting to have more and longer periods where she's awake. 
-She seems to have a pretty laid back attitude.  I'll be interested to see if that sticks around. 
-She enjoys hanging out in the swing and the bouncer. 

She doesn't like the paci near as much as this picture makes it look like.

"Do I have to wake up?"

She LOVED her bath!  I acutally thought she might fall asleep for a little bit.

Just hanging out

No comments:

Post a Comment