Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Harrison 22 months!

Harrison turned 22 months on May 24th!

A few things about Harrison has been up to lately...
-He has a good imagination.  He pretends to go places.  The other day he and I had a conversation about where he was going. 
Harrison- "Bye-bye."
Me- "Where are you going?"
Harrison- "Store."
Me- "Oh, what are you going to buy?"
Harrison- "Juice."
As fast as he goes through juice, too bad I can't send him out to buy his own! 
-He won't count, but he understand how many 1 and 2 are. 
-He is a water baby just like last summer.  He LOVES the water hose, sprinkler, and pool.  He and I are doing "Mommy and me" swim lessons at the end of the month.  I can't wait! 
-He "shares" his toys with Kinley. 
-He hangs out with Mama C 1-2 days a week.  He loves going over there to play! 
-He continues to be somewhat jealous of Kinley, but he really does love her too.
-He has become very independent.  He will point to himself and say, "me" when he wants to do things on his own. 
-He has an AWESOME memory, and he picks up on everything we say! 









 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment