Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break!!

Spring Break was a few weeks ago.  While Tim was battling snowstorms in Canada for some work training, the kids and I stayed busy around Waco.  

Get ready for pictures galore!  

Monday- Grandpa (my dad) came to the house to spend some time with the kids and I. It was a beautiful day, so we took the kids to the park.  Harrison had a blast!  Kinley enjoyed it too :-)







Tuesday- Kenna and I loaded up Harrison, Kinley, and Hailey (Kenna's friend's little girl) and headed to the Austin Zoo. I wasn't very impressed with the zoo, but the kids had fun. 






Wednesday- The kids, Kenna, and I went with my mom and cousin Bonnie to do some shopping in Ft. Worth.  


Thursday- The kids and I met Brandy and Jillian for lunch and then went to the Cameron Park Zoo.  





What a fun break!!!  























No comments:

Post a Comment