Saturday, March 24, 2012

8 Months!

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months
Harrison turned 8 months today!  According to our tape measure and scale, he is about 28 inches tall and 19.4lbs.  I actually think his height is closer to 30 inches, but he was too curious about the tape measure for me to get a good measurement. 

He is crawling all over the place, FAST!  He's not scared of the tile anymore, so we have the kitchen blocked off most of the time.  He goes straight for Dusty's food if he crawls in there.  He is also pulling up on EVERYTHING!!  Tables, couches, toys, entertainment center, bookcase...you name it, he pulls up on it!  He walks with the help of his push toys.  When he starts walking on his own (which I think will definitely be before his 1st birthday), we are going to have our hands FULL!  



Our house is pretty much a disaster area these days.  "Hurricane Harrison" (as my mom says) pulls out all his toys and books most days and then leaves the mess for Tim and I to clean up after he goes to bed :)  I look forward to him learning to pick up his toys! 

Playing and watching cartoons

Reading
Harrison started eating meats mixed with fruits and veggies a couple weeks ago.  So far he likes turkey and chicken.  He gets a new food every weekend, and he eats it several times during the week.  We can watch for possible allergies that way.  I think this is something I will keep up for a long time, not necessarily for the allergy reason, but to get him to try new things as he gets older. 

He has started giving kisses- open mouth and slobbery, but it's still super sweet.  Tim has been traveling for work lately, and I think Harrison really misses him.  On Fridays when I hear the garage open, I tell Harrison, "Daddy's home!" and he crawls as fast as he can to him smiling and squealing the whole way! 
Playing with Daddy
He's at such a fun age now!  Not that he hasn't always been fun, but his personality is really starting to show and he's becoming such an active little boy!  He is definitely ALL BOY, all the time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment