Friday, March 9, 2012

Pulling Up and First Bruise

Harrison has been learning soooo much lately.  The latest being pulling himself up on things.  He started doing this last week.  Mama sent me several pictures of him pulling up on different things around her house.





Needless to say, he is getting good at pulling up on things.  Well, except for our couch.  Wednesday night he was trying to pull up on the side of our couch, but he didn't quite get a good enough grip.  He fell and bumped his forehead on the edge of the couch, which resulted in a nasty bump and a bruise.  He cried.  I cried.  He was right back to his crazy, wild-man self after a few minutes and some hugs and kisses!  Even though I see things like this happen all the time at work, and I knew there was probably no need to worry too much, I still wanted to give the doc a call.  So after a talk with the on-call doc and his pedi, I felt much better about the whole situation.  No trip to the doctor was needed, thank goodness!  I know this will be the first of many bumps and bruises especially since we have such an active little boy!

2 comments:

  1. What? No picture of the goose egg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, couldn't ever get him to be still enough to get one.

      Delete