Sunday, June 3, 2012

Farm animals!

Tim and I took Harrison out to the farm to see his Grandpa (my dad) today. He's been out there several times before, but it had been a while. Plus, there was a new calf (Marvin) my dad thought Harrison might enjoy seeing. So this morning after his nap, we loaded him up and headed to West. Harrison loves to be outside, but he wasn't real sure what to think about the cows and horses. He met Marvin the calf, Squeaky the bull, a couple other cows, and Anakin and Obi the horses. He wasn't too sure about the cows or the horses, but he sure enjoyed watching them. He even sat on Marvin and pet Anakin! After checking out all the animals, Tim and I took him around the farm on the 4 wheeler. (No worries- it was a nice slooow ride.) I'm pretty sure he would have fallen asleep if we had been on there much longer.  






I think Harrison had a good time!  He was definitely tired when we left.  He was alseep before we even got to the highway!  





1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! H.R. and Grandpa having a good time together!!!

    ReplyDelete